Christmas is only 2 weeks away and it has been a busy lead up. Firstly there was my 40th birthday party attended by all my family and friends and I had planned on doing a post on that but the time came and went with all our social activities over the last week. Then there has been work - and as usual it has been a busy time for Peter as everyone wants everything done by Christmas.Getting the family together to pose for a family photo is a mammoth task and the kids were pretty much over it but did so well. Thank goodness for auto timers but there are some fun shots where people didn't quite make it!
Then there has been the shopping and getting ready for Christmas and sharing that with Mario. At 2 he is a little young to understand what Christmas is all about and the concept of Santa ... well that can wait another year but I am loving shopping for him and his cousins. We have had Christmas parties to attend and to Mario that just means food and plenty of it and of course his favourite - chips and lemonade.
So - if I don't get the opportunity to post again before Christmas I want to wish all family and friends happiness, love and the very best of everything for Christmas and 2007.

2 comments:
Your family looks wonderful. Even though he is a little young to understand the whole idea of Christmas, I know that Mario is having a wonderful time. Judah and Caleb aren't real sure what this is all about either but they are having fun.
Merry Christmas to you and may 2007 be a wonderful year!!
Blessings, Judah's Lolah
Merry Christmas to you too! We got your Christmas card today, and Judah liked pointing out the animals on it. When Judah sees Santa, he says, "Ho! Ho! Ho!", but I don't think he really gets the concept yet either. I'm sure it will be a lot clearer to Judah and Mario come the morning of December 25th!
Post a Comment