No play time is complete without a play in the park and it was perfect for the two cousins to have a seesaw. I am sure there will be lots more of this as the cousins grow up together.
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Cousin Lucas comes to stay
The weather may not have been at its best but when family comes to visit, it doesn't matter. Aunty Ange, Uncle Matt and Cousin Lucas (9.5mths) came down from Richmond and spent the weekend in Canberra. It was wonderful for Mario to interact with his family and get to know them especially his cousin.
No play time is complete without a play in the park and it was perfect for the two cousins to have a seesaw. I am sure there will be lots more of this as the cousins grow up together.
No play time is complete without a play in the park and it was perfect for the two cousins to have a seesaw. I am sure there will be lots more of this as the cousins grow up together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is a great photo! Where are the giant insects that scared Uncle Matt!!!
I think Matt was making them up!!
Post a Comment