Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Playing with Charlie

It is just before bedtime and Charlie thinks he has the lounge and his favourite toy to himself. He has a wonderful time trying to pull it too pieces (and I have fun having to clean it up later!).
Oh no!! Mario is still awake and wants to play with it too. A tug of war results and they both hang on as noone wants to give it up.
Well, Charlie came out the winner but Mario doesn't mind as he can climb on the lounge for a good night cuddle. There is no way though that Charlie is going to let the toy go again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That last photo of Mario and Charlie is a winner! I love it. I think it is my favourite photo so far. Can you please email it to me, it is going straight to the pool room.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Mario and Charlie are great friends. These pictures are wonderful. I am hoping now that Tim is home, Tiffany will get a dog for Judah and Caleb.
Sheila (Lolah)

Tiffany said...

Karen, that last picture is precious! It's so clear and centered that it looks professional! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Aunty Ange - it is on its way to you. I like it so much I have printed if off. Charlie and Mario are such good friends.