
What a birthday party ... Jesses 3rd birthday and in accordance with the theme Mario went along dressed as a pirate. He was suppose to have the bandana on his head but that lasted less than a second .. I don't even think I had it done up before it was off. He wore a belt with a big silver buckle and looked dashing.

Anyway with plenty of party food and ice cream cake Mario was in his element. Fortunately it was at a kiddies gym so he was able to burn off some of what he ate on the equipment ... then there was just all the running and playing about. No wonder he slept so well last night!!
4 comments:
Karen,
He does look smashing! Judah and I love looking at your blog. He likes to point out Mario in the pictures. The post of Mario and the dog food is hilarious b/c it is exactly the type of thing Judah would do! He loves dogs too. Blessings,
Dear Karen,
I am Judahs grandmother (Lolah & Tiffs Mom). How wonderful for your beautiful Mario and Judah to be able to keep in touch. The Web is a wonderful thing!! Mario looks wonderful and so happy. I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless, Sheila
Karen,
There is a new post about Judah (Leonard) and Mario on our blog. I love the first pic on there of Judah looking at Mario on the computer screen! God Bless,
Tiffany
thank you all for your wonderful comments. I have been sharing your site with my family so that they can read the beautiful story of our boys. It seems Mario is getting a bigger family all the time as one day our boys will get together again.
Post a Comment