Yes Charlie I am watching you eat your dinner!!
OK now I am getting a little closer ... hope you don't mind.....
Maybe you need some help ... here I will hold the container for you while you eat.
Here let me help you .... hey this is delicious .... Mum is a pretty good cook!!To help with the dog (Charlie, almost 10) and boy (Mario 21mths) relationship we thought we would give Mario a little job (and his pocket money). Every evening Mario feeds Charlie and then watches as he eats it. Occasionally we have seen little bits of rice on Marios face but now we have caught him in the act. Don't worry though it is just mince, rice, pasta and vegies so it is nice and healthy. Charlie doesn't mind as we trained him from a pup to be comfortable with being patted and played with while he eats and we do keep an eye on the situation.

No comments:
Post a Comment