.JPG)
Its been a while since I have posted. Somehow I just don't know where the time has gone. I guess it is all that getting ready for Christmas and all the social events that are on.
Last weekend (yes it has taken a week to get to this!) Mario and Peter went down toBatemans Bay to pick up our new toy - a Sea Doo - a jet ski or wave runner or personal water craft or something that is going to be a lot of fun. The following day it was out to Burrinjuck to give it a run. Oh..... my .... goodness ..... it is amazing - and fast. I don't think anything wiped the smile off Marios or Peters faces.
.JPG)
It is fast and you have to hang on esp if someone decides to do some crazy driving. It came with a 3 seater tube so Mario and a few other kids in the back zipped around in the water getting wet and having fun (no photos as I was on the back observing). I had a ski and then Mario had a try - 5 tries as that was the deal (also came with a lolly option .... Mario drives a hard bargain). Out of that 5 there were 3 successes and Mario was a skiing champion!!! Even when he came off he was still smiling and bobbing in the water. It was so much fun to watch - I am waiting on some photos of the event as I was in the water helping Mario get up and going.
This new toy is bound to bring hours of enjoyment and entertainment over summer.
4 comments:
What a happy young man! He looks so cute out on the water and it is thrilling to see has a wonderful family to grow up in. Thanks for sharing him with all of us.
Blessings,
Sheila Holt
(Judah's Lolah)
What a big boy on that jet ski!!! Thank you soooo much for the wonderful Christmas presents! We just got back in town and they were in the mail waiting for us. The boys love the books, and Sunflower slept with her koala bear last night. Give Mario a big thank you hug from his friends in America! Happy New Year!
so pleased that the pressies arrived and that you had a lovely Christmas and new year. We are having a beautiful summer. Enjoy
so pleased that the pressies arrived and that you had a lovely Christmas and new year. We are having a beautiful summer. Enjoy
Post a Comment