Christmas day! I hope you all had a magic one. I know we did.

I loved the look of excitement on Marios face when he saw his stocking and presents and then was taken outside to see his special present from Mummy and Daddy (a trampoline - which by the way we are all having heaps of fun bouncing on) and then there was the gourmet breakfast, more present opening, more food, lots of playing, a delicious roast lunch, a rest to recover from slight over indulgence, visitors, more presents and playing, more eating, a summer evening feast, enjoying new books and bed.

When it came to the trampoline it was Peters job to put it together while Mario and I enjoyed an outdoor mass. Poor Mario was a little confused at being outside when we always go to church inside. It was very hard for him to sit still.

It was just the three of us and Peters Mum for lunch and it was easy to prepare and delicious to eat. But as usual it was over catered for so there are plenty of leftovers to be had!

Now it is time to put the advent calendar away, find somewhere for the toys and presents and get ourselves packed and ready to go on our annual holiday waterskiing and caravanning at Jindabyne. We are not back until the new year so we wish you a happy and joyous one and may all your wishes come true!!
1 comment:
My boys would LOVE a trampoline! I love that kind with the net up the side. Beautiful advent calendar. Looks like Mario had a wonderful time! Wish him Merry Christmas from us!
Post a Comment