It is so much fun to be able to help wash the cars. First of all there is the bucket of nice soapy water and given it is winter nice warm water has been used.
Rather than wash the cars it is more fun to put it all over your face and you can even shake the sponge so it goes all over you. It was as much fun as a bath!!
When you are finished emptying the bucket of all the water you can put it away. I am such a big help. I am sure Daddy could not have done this job without me!! I was pleased to get changed into some warm and dry clothes after I was all done.PS I did wash the car and Mummy got it on video

1 comment:
Karen, He is so beautiful and looks so happy. What a lucky family to have found each other. Have a wonderful day. Sheila (Judah's Lolah)
Post a Comment